This award is from my friend and fellow blogger Vidya
And again i am more than a month late in thanking and nominating this award. My apologies.
Receiving an award, for a new blogger wet behind her ears 😉 , is nothing short of encouragement !! Thank you for considering me worthy of the Award. 🙂
The award is a way of appreciating the work of new comers like me. Since everyone is new to me in this blogging world, I will be nominating those who yet to get this award rather than by the age of the blog. 🙂
Vidya is a talented cook and presents the most traditional recipes with a modern approach 🙂 If one is looking for some traditional recipes, this where your search stops.
Rules for acceptance i found from Vidya’s blog :
- LINK back to the person who nominated you
- SHARE 11 facts about yourself
- ANSWER 11 questions set by your nominator
- NOMINATE 11 people who you think deserves the Liebster Award
- ASK your nominees 11 questions to answer
- AFTER YOU PUBLISH your Liebster post, go to your nominees blog and let them know you nominated them.
Eleven facts about me :
- I love music…….especially trance, jazz, Bollywood oldies and a few soothing recent ones.
- Love hanging out with friends, anytime 😉
- I like to explore off – the- beaten track places.
- I have a loooooooooooonnnggggg wishlist for things, places and people.
- I enjoy creating memories for my daughter. One such example is a Photo Scrapbook i started making when she was 1 year old 🙂
6. I am sensitive and emotional person. I cry while i watch mushy romantic movies 😉
7. I am a die-hard non vegetarian 😀 But i equally enjoy vegetarian food.
8. I love watching the rain ❤ with a cup of coffee and some hot fritters by my side.
9. I would love to play football on a muddy field with heavy rains. 😉
10. If i had not been a teacher, I would have loved to spend time exploring the north -east India, the Amazon basin and the wilds of Savannah.
11. I want to visit the Arctic and Antartic for the first hand view of the Aurora Borealis and Australis .
Questions asked by Vidya :
- What is your favorite part of the day and why? Early morning because i go for a long walk and it jazzes up my day.
- How has your blog turned out different than you expected? Blogging got me connected to lots of like minded people and sharing of our joys of cooking, reading and lots more.
- Tell us something unique about yourself. I am considered a geek, a little weird and a freak 😉 But i consider those as compliments 😀
- Do you have a favorite t.v. show? What is it? I hardly get time to watch TV, when i do i love watching repeat telecast of FRIENDS, YES MINISTER.
- Use three words to describe yourself. Loyal, Generous and Witty.
- Who has influenced you the most and why? My late father, for being my father. A man of few words taught me the power of silence, sincerity, solidarity and patience.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you want to relax? Reading.
- What is your least favorite household chore? Doing the chopping and later on the cleaning part of the kitchen.
- What inspires you? LIFE 🙂
- How do you want to be remembered? Andy, who always laughed and made others laugh, despite all the troubles and pain. 🙂
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? No longer Used have a pair of German Shepherds and a Cocker Spaniel .
Nominating the following blogger friends :
P.S. Majority bloggers i have known so far have been blogging much longer than me. I have chosen those bloggers who have been blogging less than a year,hence the number of nominations are less than 11.
I liked and loved all the questions put forward by Vidya. Nominees kindly answer the same questions. 🙂
Congrats Andy!! Loved reading the facts, FRIENDS I am mad about this sitcom 😛 My mobile ringtone is the friends theme 🙂 Thanks for the nomination!!!
thank you and you are welcome 🙂
Congrats Andy! Thanks for the nomination! I really appreciate it:)
Thank you and you are welcome 🙂
Thank you so much for the nomination Andy. I’m a bit late getting back to you as I was out of the country for a bit. But wow, now to actually get moving on WordPress again……..p.s. great facts about yourself. 🙂
you are welcome 🙂
thank you Fae 🙂
Pingback: More Awards | Malar's Kitchen