The year began with one of the best gift for a new blogger like me, a nomination for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ from Andy Townend, himself an inspiring and talented blogger, passionate photographer and writer of belgianstreets. His blog features his love for photography and his perspective on life.
Shukriya Andy for this nomination and sharing your perspective through photography, with us. 🙂
To accept this nomination, I need to state seven things about myself and nominate some talented and excellent bloggers for this award.
Here are some useless facts about me –
1) I wanted to work for the National Geographic and document the world through taste and lens.
2) I always wanted to have corn blue eyes and long auburn hair.
3) I spent five fanciful years being madly in love with tennis star Andre Agassi.
4) I once ate crickets dipped in chocolate and found them very crunchy.
5) I ended up with a plastered leg for six months and another six months to walk, for ogling a manly specimen on the other side of the street and loosing control of my two -wheeler.
6) Went to school with a shaved head and a red ribbon tied around the bald skull when I was 9 year old.
7) Presently, I am a little in love with the Wolverine 😉
Well !! having said all that, I come to nominate some inspirational bloggers. Do visit their blogs. Some instructions for those who choose to accept this award.
Sonal Gupta – simplyvegetarian777
Linda – La Petite Paniere
Jeff Sinon – Jeff Sinon photography
Jithin – PhoTrablogger
Shailja Tomar Gonsalves – sweet & savory by shailja
Hilda – Along the Grapevine
Paula – Lost in translation
Lia – lifestyle with lia
Betty Louise – idahobluebird50
Guilhem Ribart – Pure Fine Art photography
Hilary – japan can(ada)mix
Melinda – Linda Creation
Jayeeta – Cooking Delight
Shukriya to all for inspiring me and encouraging me. Happy 2015 !!
Instructions, if you choose to accept the award –
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Display the award on your post
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
I’m intrigued by the bald head….. ☺️
😉 mom has a pic of that time and showed it to convince me 😀 Next when I go home I will try to get that pic from here 😛
Please do! And then you can tell us the story!
Wow! Very interesting “useless” facts you’ve got, indeed.
lol 😀 😛
A perfect way to honor and celebrate your lovely blog! Congrats on your much-deserved award!!!!
I enjoyed reading your 7 facts! I too was in love with Andrew Agassi (both the long and less hair versions!) and your mention of your bike incident and shaved head are very intriguing!!!!
I’m humbled that you chose me for this award and really thank you flew nominating me! I’ve actually just posted recently about this same award so I’m afraid I can’t post twice… But I accept and thank you for it!
Have a lovely weekend and look forward to reading you soon!
thank you and I am glad to know you already got this award. Congrats ! 🙂 Happy blogging, my friend
Thank you! Same here!
Congrats Andy , loved reading all those facts 🙂
thank you Malar 🙂
Congratulations, Andy 🙂 This is so well-deserved and so nice to know more about you.Thank you for including my blog in your list. ❤ Enjoy the rest of the weekend 😀
Hugs Linda 🙂
hey Andy congratulations for being an inspiring blogger 🙂 And thank you so much for nominating me. But I have a stupid no blog award policy already. So I have to say no, thank you. Hope you will understand. I have acknowledged your nomination, and you will always have a place in my awards page. Do check https://trablogger.wordpress.com/contact-me/
Thanks again 🙂
no issues Jithin 🙂 I enjoy your work. You are talented and excellent !
You are too kind. Thank you so much Andy 🙂
O darling Andy thank a bunches for nominating me & I thrilled dis is ma first award darling.
And glad to know mre. Abt. U, God bless u sweety ♡ & hugs
you are welcome 🙂
Congrats and thanks for the nomination……..lovely reading about your facts…….no. ‘6’ is quite common among us, right ?????? 😉 😛