Let me begin by thanking Anjali Dhawan of It’s All About Food for nominating me for this award. Am honored. 🙂
You have a beautiful and inspiring blog, just like the beautiful you. Your love for food is obvious with all those delicious recipes you have on your blog.
Accepting the award comes in with *conditions apply* 😉
Beginning with the first condition that I have to nominate other lovely bloggers. To accept the award, nominees need complete the instructions given below. All those who are nominated are free to accept or decline. Here goes the list of instructions –
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs.
There will be my own set of questions at the end that the people I nominate Must Answer. But for now, here are the ones I was given by Anjali.
- Who inspires you the most, and why?
Life, itself. There is more interesting than Life.
2.One thing that is inherited in you, hobby, nature, looks (no materialistic things please). Etc and of course you are proud of it?
Hobby, I do not have hobbies, I have passions. Nature, am told people feel comfortable with me, but they could be wrong 😉 Looks, my parents didn’t pass those genes to me 😛
3.One thing that you would not give up for the world?
Living on the wrong side of conventions.
4. One thing that you wish was different for you?
Errr……a date with Wolverine ? 😀
5. What’s your favourite colour, and how do you associate with it?
Black and Red. Black for it’s darkness and Red for it’s vibrancy. Check my profile picture 😉
6. What do you enjoy more writing your blog or performing it?(like cooking, baking or whatever you do)
Every aspect of blogging has it’s own charm. Cannot single it out. 🙂
7. What’s for favourite food?
I have never tried to make a favorite food list, because the list will not remain a list but will become a thesaurus 😉 I am a foodie, without any caste, creed, religion and region 😀
Now the nominees list –
1. Alok Singhal – The Learning Curve
2. Arasi – Arasi’s Kitchen
3. Indah Susanti – Indahs :Travel story & Photography
4. Mia – Mia Musings
5. Desley Jane – Musings of a Frequent Flying Scientist
6. Jaap Kroon – Jaap Kroon
7. Prakash Hegde – Its PH
9. Martha Bernie – Home Thoughts From Abroad 626
10. Petra – Food Eat Love
The 7 questions that nominees need to answer while accepting the award –
1. What motivates you to blog ?
2. Your much loved band /singer/ song
3. A place/region you would like to visit very much
4. Craziest thing you have ever done ?
5. Blogging is hobby or passion ?
6. Favorite color and how do you associate with it ?
7. What is that one thing you love most about yourself ?
Each and every blogger that I have had the opportunity to interact with, have inspired me. Many of you follow my work here. I consider myself privileged for appreciation of my work.
Andy it’s nice to know more about you ;-).. Thanks for the kind words.. Happy Blogging
Congrats on your award, Andy. Well deserved! I laughed at your reply to no.4! 😀
Congratulations for the awards!! You deserve it 🙂 Thank you so much for nominating me, you are so kind! I have to be honest that I am pretty bad in following up the blog award nomination. But truly I am honored to get nominations. Thank you again 🙂
It is a pleasure to know you 🙂
Congratulations on the award! You have a lovely blog with great recipes, well deserved 🙂
Thank you for the nomination, it always amazes me how many lovely people I have met through blogging! 🙂 x
Feeling is mutual 🙂
I feel honored to receive this award…thank you so much, Andy 🙂
Congrats Andy, you have a lovely blog and I always enjoy reading what you’re up to. Sometimes I feel like I can smell those delicious meals you show us.
Thanks also for nominating me, I’m honored.
Thank you chitra 🙂
Congrats! Enjoyed your fun answers!
Thank you 😉
Thank you for the nomination Andy. Feel honoured and appreciate it! However, I am not one for awards really so will have to respectfully decline. It’s just not something I do. But thank you so much for nominating me 🙂 Congratulations on your award.
Thank you and welcome 🙂